Trust Way™ is ISnSC in-house
Authentication, Ecnryption & Digital Signature
BENEFITS OF Trust Way™ :
- Authentication Gateway & FederationMulti Factor Authentication Gateway & Federation
- Digital Signature Gateway & Federation
- Online Payment Gateway & Federation
- Single integration interface with ANY 2 Factor authentication method besides a list of pre-installed methods already shipped with the Gateway.
- Federated authentication interface to all government entities or any other enrolled applications
- Federated digital signature interface that supports Soft keys (PKCS#12), Hard keys (PKCS#12) or Hosted PKI ( PKIX-XMP)
- Federated Interface that can be integrated with any National ID card
- Support of Multiple layer architecture ( an eService consisting of other multiple eServices or by other Vendors)
- No User Intervention to locate the Private Key (User-Friendly).
- No Hardware requirement for the solution, Smooth and easy implementation.
Trust Way™ Use Cases
- eBanking Specially Corporate
- eGovernment Proof if Liability
- eTendering process
Trust Way™ supports following Logins:
- OTP on Mobile by Entrust IDG
- OTP on Printed cards by Entrust IDG
- OTP on Hardware Tokens
- Knowledge Challenge.
- Scratch Cards
- PKCS#11 ( PKI Chip Certified Tokens)
- National ID Cards
- PKCS#12 on Hard Disk or Certificate Store
- PKCS#12 on Secure Hard Disk locked to a certain machine by ISnSC
- PKCS#12 on GebFlash™ by ISnSC (saves Costs and Drivers)
- PKCS#12e ISnSC AES encryption version of PKCS#12
- Hosted PKI on server using ImagePIN Technology by ISnSC